Ricky Realtor

Our Expertise is communication. It sounds like an easy task, but how many times have you been left hanging?

We are easily accessible via any communication device; and prompt with response.

Ricky Realtor...specializes in Southern California Real Estate

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hello,
I am an active Realtor.  I like to spend the majority of my time meeting people.  One of the activities I enjoy is spending time in my "farm".  A farm is a neighborhood of about 500-1000 homes.  I have two farm areas; altogether about 1400 homes.  I visit these homes quarterly leaving a quarterly report with the home owners.
The quarterly report contains all the real estate transactions within a 1/2 mile radius of their home covering the last three months.  This info gives my clients direct knowledge of the timely business transactions related to their property investment.
My goal is your goal; it's as simple as that.  We're all servants in this world; from the doctor to the maid.  We need each other.  My business is to help you.
On Monday I visited 67 homes.  I usually visit more than 80 per day.  However, I have a client who is looking for a house.  Of the 67 homes; several of them fit the criteria my client is looking for.  Maybe some of the home owners are looking to sell; maybe I can hook them up.  
I enjoy walking the neighborhoods; looking at the nice homes, breathing the air.  
Bye for now...